Friday, March 25, 2011

I need you

My newest (old) obsession.













In 2008 I saw this at costco. I visited it(often). Brent thought i was bonkers. I didn't have children, wasn't pregnant but I wanted it. For the little girl within? For the woman inside that longed to play pretend with her daughter? I don't know but I wanted it!

2010 came I had a daughter.
It's 2011.
It's time for this kitchen to come home. Surely this isn't to much to ask. It's girly it's feminine and dainty but it's perfect.

So the question is this. I told Brent this is what I want for my birthday (in 3 weeks!) he scoffed at me and said that's silly it's for Audrey not you. Audrey is only 10 months...it's kinda mostly for me. He said something like find something actually for you. Grumble grumble. I want this. So I may or may not have passed this 'request' on to my dad. I wonder if I'll get a similar response haha.

What do grownup girls ask for on there birthdays besides jewllery? I may have had this problem at Christmas with a certain PRINCESS car that I just had to have!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: