Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Seattle

Brent surprised me with taking me to Seattle for two days just us two. It was beautiful! Felt like we were newlyweds again-running around carefree without any responsibility.

The sad part-we both had nasty colds.
The best part, we did what we wanted when we wanted-no schedule!!

We hit a freak snowstorm in April while driving to Seattle! It was pretty cool! We had a blast! I read a whole book that weekend.

Brent bought me the most beautiful necklace-it just screams 'sheena' I'm so excited to wear it to something. It was such a refreshing weekend! Oh man exactly what we needed!

Brent splurged and got me mani/Pedi's while he ran a couple work errands. Then we spent the weekend relaxing, reading, hot tubbing, indulging at Cheesecake Factory and so much more!

If this is 26-bring it on! I've been sceptical about 26, sounds old and maybe boring 😜 but I think ill take it in stride lol. I'm just not eager for grey hair or wrinkles...I told Brent if I get wrinkles I might get bangs. I'm pretty sure he thinks bangs are worse then wrinkles!!





No comments:

Post a Comment