Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Beckham is a doctor

Beckham has been sick. Started off with aches, chills, sweats. Then turned into more of a traditional cold/cough/ear thing. {poor guy eh}

Today he came to me. 
'I don't feel good mommy'
I asked him
'Whats doesn't feel good'
He said
'My ears are ouchy'
I said 
'Would you like some medicine?'
He replied 
'No medicine, I make it better.'
I questioned
'How?'
He stated
'I put water in my Lego, put water in my ear, then all better'
I paused
'Did it help?'
He said
'No.'
I said
'Would you like some medicine?'
He said 
'Yes please, water doesn't make feel better.'


Oh my heart 
This is him showing me how he was putting water in his ear with his big Lego. Yes there is water in the Lego, no I wasn't aware of it during the conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment