Thursday, November 19, 2015

So I stopped blogging for a season, did you notice? Maybe not. I sure did though. I had this looming fear that everything that transpired during this time where I had stopped I would forget (due to my crazy mommy brain that has never ended).

After the whole situation with having to give up Prada (so silly I know) but my heart was slightly broken and I just didn't know what to write. Even if it was just a memory I wanted to keep of the kids.

Dogs really are a part of the family and she had been with us longer then our children but at the end of the day our children are our first priority so we had to make a really hard decision.

Brent and I have talked about getting a new dog and the truth is I am just not ready yet. We have also talked about moving/building and if that happens having a puppy wouldn't be wise. We are going to wait and see how the next few years look and when we feel like the time is right we will for sure hop on the dog train again.

So much has transpired in the past months. I think the best thing I can do is to just pretend like no time has transpired because I can't possibly recap the past months lol. Lets be real I don't have that type of time. I mostly blog in my spare time in the bath LOL!

Anyways I hope and pray you are all doing well. I should post again VERY soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment