Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Playpen

Dear Playpen,
You are beautiful! When I feel old and like all my life includes is baby, vomit and poop you revitalize me. How you ask? You give me the ability to bring my babe and put her to bed and have a night without her anywhere. Ok not anywhere but many places. We were able to have a beautiful new years and many incredible double dates thanks to you. It's like were newlyweds again. Ok that is an exaggeration. It is a beautiful thing though being able to go and hang out with friends without worrying about babysitters. Now if only you could convince restaurants to have 'play pen rooms' and monitors on the table! Can you say billion dollar idea? Ah! Just wanted to thank you playpen for all that you do.

-the converse parents


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment