Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happiest Of New Years

Top five Resolutions

1-starting the 30 day shred again as last time I failed miserably!
2-take Audrey to some sort of play group. So that maybe she'll get used to other people and eventually last longer then 10minutes in the nursery at church.
3-Work on forgiveness and what it means to forgive if thing haven't been resolved and you have to see them regularly.
4-Be more content with were we are at presently in life rather then so eager for future things. Ex. Another baby, another house, traveling. I want to be more content in the moment.
5-Spend time with my best friend everyday. I miss Him. Since Audrey I have not been as faithful. Havent been able to sit through many services and don't read my bible regularly enough. Also our chats really have been shortened. I want to make Him a priority.

Top Five Accomplishments of 2010

1-Becoming a mother. Wow what a joy! I love it!
2-Making Brents parents move up in status to GRANDPARENTS. They went from being parents to grandparents just because of us ha ha.
3- Deciding I love motherhood enough to decide that I will not be going back to work. Not in March and not in the foreseeable future. I might sub but that's it. I love my job so subbing would be such a joy!
4-fitting back into my pre-pregnancy cloths. Granted there are a few pairs of jeans that cause traumatic muffin tops but I avoid them so it's all good
5-Learning that we are a family. We need to put ourselves first and figure out what's best for us and our family. You're never going to please everybody so you just need to do what you think is best and let go. I think I'm finally getting good at it!


Cheers everyone and thanks for coming along with me for 2010! Glad ya'll take the time to read my thoughts, blurbs and rants. Makes me feel loved! Hopefully 2011 will bring about even more growth, fun and adventures for us!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment