Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Teething Bling

Teething Bling is an incredible company that has necklaces and bracelets in many shapes and colors that are safe for babies to 'teeth' or 'chew' on. I have bought a ton of them on Babysteals and never regretted it! They are an awesome company and I think they are a great investment for any mom with little ones or even moms to be!!!


I emailed them regarding a new type of necklace they are bringing out and it looks like they might give me the honor of being a tester! Ah! So exciting! Such a great company!

I'll keep you all posted!!! I'm pumped! Can you say highlight of the Christmas season?! I think so! Oh wait, Audrey's first Christmas...celebrating with her was pretty exciting as well! But teething Bling...so exciting...Audrey is also excited...speechless really!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment