Thursday, December 16, 2010

Real vacation; our first with a baby

Vegas
6 days
Baby
Mommy
Daddy
Pool
Shopping
Great food
Games
Relaxing?

Good time? Mommy says yes, daddy says no. Apparently we aren't vacationing again until we can manipulate someone into taking munchkin or our darling is school aged. Honest both us girls behaved. I guess on our best behavior still isn't relaxing. Prob didn't help that the couple we invited with a baby (4 month old) had a family begging to babysit so they left him. I think Brent had envy. Its midnight I'm letting all the secrets out ha ha. I asked Brent if that included me taking Audrey with girlfriends on vacations without him. Cheeky mommy I am...how will I get my winter tan on. Will I turn my winter vacations into regular spray tans (barf). Hmmm.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment