Friday, July 27, 2012

Hello Again

So I took a vacation...
Jokes!
Life has been going at warp speed and I didn't have a chance to blog. I need to get back into the groooove.

Brent is working 16 hour days/7 days a week. He's working his butt off trying to make it so we can move in by September....almost half done!!!

Audrey and Brent have SUCH a special friendship. I'll list some Reno acts about them.
-Audrey 90% of the time waits up for Brent. She sits on her bed in the dark from 7pm-10/1030pm and patiently waits.
-I tell her lay down and go night night and she tells me no I want daddy (I guess she is on strike?)
-Brent can't handle not waking her up at 10/10:30 if she isn't awake waiting for him.
-The nights she has fallen asleep in the midst of waiting for daddy. (when she is asleep she is a rock...almost dead...totally unwakeable) he is TOTALLY disappointed and a little heartbroken...oh dear me haha
-I have caught them having LATE night tea parties
-I have caught Brent sneaking out to give Audrey a cuddle
-I took away BOTH Audreys naps so that she will keep going to bed at 7pm and not stay up waiting for Brent (in not cruel...she's 2 and needs sleep!)
-She won that battle. She started collapsing out of pure exhaustion on the floor, couch, stuffies, chair...anywhere...she can't handle it.
-we are back to naps and waiting up for daddy...one more month ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment