Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Recently-july3

We got possession June 29, so we have been going 'strong' for almost a week. Ok not quite a week but I exaggerate. We have had a couple small bumps, a couple budget increases, a couple budget savings.

Overall it's going great!

Audrey has been missing daddy big time. If you ask her were daddy she is she will solemnly say 'daddy is making us a home.' Her and Brent have a special little relationship and it's so sweet.

Last night when Brent came home I found him in Audrey's room having a super late night tea party. I just laugh it's just a season so she can have some late night bonding with daddy. As long as he's not waking up monkey #2 it's all good.

I have to admit Beckham has been sleeping a TON and I love it! 13+hrs every night! I am a mom that loves sleep so bring it on!!

I am surprised how well I am doing with being a 'single' mom. I guess in tougher then I thought. I told Brent the one thing I hate is that I now have to pick up pradas poop. I have enough bums to wipe during the day I'm not really 'in the mood' to clean up after our dogs. Don't worry I put on my big girl panties and sucked it up ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment