Thursday, September 13, 2012

Almost done

This whole Reno process has shown me how strong I am, how capable I am. I heard a quote the other day.

'there are only two seasons where children need there parents, when they are children and when they have young children. If you aren't there for them during those seasons they wont need you during rest'

I pray to be the type of mother that is there for my children, patient, giving, kind and tender. I want to be there in the good moments and the bad. I want to be useful and reliable. I pray that I can be all these things for them.

Oh how we love our babies and how fast the seasons go. It feels utterly sad that my moments of being a mom to babies is disappearing so fast. We would have loved to have more babies but with me getting so sick we just don't have enough support to get through another nine months. So blessed to have two babies. My Audrey and my Beckham.

I'm full of flaws and full of quirks but I'll do my best and that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment