Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Beckham

1 year ago!
1 year ago I was sitting in my midwifed office right at this time, 10am. We were coming up with a plan. Hi my name is sheena I am ferociously ill during my pregnancies.

Back to 1 year ago.
I was throwing up nonstop and it was getting worse, wasn't sleeping, wasn't able to care for my sweet Audrey. At my midwife appointment we decided that despite being over a week till my due date our best choice was a 'compassionate induction'

They told me to go home get ready and ready set go.

They came to my house.
They broke my water. Lunchtime
20 minutes later labor started.
2.5 half hours later my sweet nameless boy was in my arms.
Ah, joy.
Those 9 months of misery was nothing. I'd do anything for this sweet boy.
He came home from the hospital nameless. Beckham or Bennett where the choices. Beckham became the chosen name.

My sweet boy is 1.
My sweet boy is all boy.
My sweet boy is giggles and wrestling
My sweet boy is laid back and willlld
He is everything I could have dreamed for in a son and I adore him. God new what we needed when it came to a sibling for miss Audrey, he's one tough cookie and can hold his own already haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment