Thursday, October 3, 2013

Haircut

So Beckham got his first haircut not by mommy. We took him to our tenant named 'Sandy' she's fabulous and only charges $10 for kids cuts. I recommend her big time. 

It was a hard cut for me. Beckham went so so so blonde this summer and his steaks just warm my heart. I also know that Brent was blonde as a kid so I wonder each time 'is this good bye to blonde'. 

I used to say how much I wanted them to be brunettes like mommy, but seriously I'm going to brag a lil. My kids got it going on! Tannnnnned skin, blond hair, beautiful eyes. They are such beautiful babies.

Anyways so I bought Bevkham a doughnut. He ate it during the cut. Lets just say it worked miracles because he held so nice and still....but...he was getting a hair cut. That doughnut got covered in hair and he still ate it. *barf* whatever works right?

I miss the blonde but he looks so so so handsome and when his hair is cut you can really see those smouldering eyes.

Beckham if you ever read this. You're not allowed to date (ok maybe when you're 25), you're not allowed to use those smouldering and broody eyes to woo helpless girls. A man of integrity you need to be don't simply rely on your incredible looks. Ill discipline   you big time if you become a heart beaker 


No comments:

Post a Comment