Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween 2013

So I LOVE Halloween. Brent on the other hand enjoys it but the costume pressure stresses him out. This year I didn't pressure him instead I just planned mine and the kids months ago (that's how we roll). Brent landed up picking up his costume on the day of our party. He shocked me how 'all out' he went. Oh man we had some giggles.

Audrey and Beckham were Mickey and Minnie and just absolutely precious. They were so so so cute!

Brent was ERNIE and I was Wanda (as in where's Waldo's girlfriend.) I made some jokes about how I broke up with Waldo so that I could get with Ernie. A little in appropriate but was historical.

On actual Halloween we are getting together with some friends and all taking the kids to go to an event called 'trunk or treat' and do some trick or treating after. We are pumped. I don't care about the stereotyping that most Christians put on Halloween I love it and it's a holiday we really enjoy celebrating as a family. Such a blast.

I already have some ideas for next year...
Maybe Brent will be Waldo and him and Wanda will reunite...and perhaps the kiddos will be Dora and Diego. So silly! 



No comments:

Post a Comment