Thursday, July 31, 2014

8th Anniversary

We kinda went all out this year.
By all out I mean really relaxed and just the perfect mix of casual and fun.

On our actually anniversary we didn't celebrate till after the kids went to bed.
I had made chocolate covered strawberries and bought Brent a pie from Krause. I set up some of our furniture in the shade so we could just relax and chit chat (chit chat is my love language)

Then the next day Grandma and Grandpa blessed us with taking the monkeys overnight (such a treat!) 

We went downtown around 3pm. Parked in Stanley park and walked up to robson and had dinner and did some shopping. After shopping we grabbed a Starbucks and headed back to Stanley park got our blankets and sweaters and did a few trails and found a spot for the fireworks. 





Guess what we did next? Blanket chit chat while waiting for the fireworks. I love chit chatty time with my man. Ask him! I could chat for hourrrrrrs haha. 

Im a pretty low maintenance girl. I've become more high maintenance. I upped my 'bedtime goals' in the last year. I told Brent on the way home. Don't let me fall asleep before  using a 'bum wipe' to take off my mascara or going pee (I hate waking up in the middle of the night because I didn't go pee before bed haha!) we got home at 11:30 and my oh my we were pooped. Way past this old ladies bedtime. Let's just say I past out with only having done half of my 'goals'. 

Was a fab fab night. 
Thanks to a wonderful grandma and grandpa taking our babies for us!!!




Also isn't this skirt so fun! Felt like I was wearing pjs all night!!!

Oh and I totally bought Brent a tesla for our anniversary. I'm that cool of a wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment