Thursday, July 31, 2014

Packing with kids

The best thing I ever started to do is when packing for camping or anything with the monkeys I made sure I packed

-one outfit
-one pair of undies 
-one pair of socks 

I pack all this in one large ziploc and actually put both kids in one ziploc.

Why do I do this? So easy to keep organized. Also this helps daddy. Daddy can open one ziploc and have everything he needs to dress both kids.

Anyone else's baby daddy have a hard time choosing outfits for the kids. Makes me giggle that he even gets stressed about dressing beckham. He's just a miniature man. Jeans&t-shirt-voila.

Anyways this just makes life easy peasy wonderful in the mornings! Especially while camping! Cheers to a long weekend camping with family and dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment