Friday, August 8, 2014

Good things come after hard work

Today we got given a window of 11-3pm for our couches to be delivered. That means we are home basically allllll day. 

So today was the day I put my nearly 3 year old and 4 year old to serious work.

I said at the end of the work they could have a icecream.

-They cleaned up every toy upstairs (holy Toledo there was toys galore scattered like a bomb had gone off.

-They made their beds (they both sleep on the floor in a 'nest' of blankets and stuffies'

-They washed all the mouldings and walls (it was MUCH needed)

-They helped vacuum (I started to fear for dings in walls so I took over)

-They used bum wipes to dust ALL the furniture in their rooms

It was a lot of work but together they did a WONDERFUL job with very little help from mommy. 

We piled in the car still looking grubby from waking up so our best option was a 10:45am mcdonalds drive through. 

What did I do? 'Hi, I'd like one small icecream cone. No cone. Split into two cups. Bahaha

Cheapest cleaning service I have ever heard of *wink wink* I'm looking forward to more chores in the years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment