Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best Hubby



Sunday night brent took BOTH kids from 6:00pm-11:30pm so I could go out and have some time with my girlfriends. It was a blast and just a beautiful thing to get a break especially after being sick all weekend. I am so blessed to have a hubby who takes the kids willingly without complaining. I hear of so many woman who don't have that. In times of business it is easy not to count your blessings. One thing that I can always count on is my hubby.

Brent has also compromised and we are setting our tree up in ELEVEN days! (November 19!) so so so excited!

I have been feeling into the Christmas spirit more this year then any other because now Audrey is at a age were I know she is going to LOVE it and the toys we can buy her are so SO much cooler (fun for mommy even...its like being a kid all over again!)

So excited to celebrate this upcoming christmas!!!

Audrey was walking around in my heels this morning so I thought I would post a picture because she is just sooooo cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment