Thursday, November 17, 2011

29 hours until date night

OH man oh man, so excited for date night. I know its silly but its such a big deal. I live for spending kid free time with the most handsome man around...and best of all we are going CHRISTMAS shopping!

So we have a nativity set and I'm sad to report infidelity...Audrey hijacked Joseph and replaced him with a wise man...scandal I tell you pure scandal ! We are hoping to find Joseph and bring him back to his long lost love and kick the sassy wise man out of the manger ;)

So tonight I am doing two back to back work out classes...I think on friday I might feel the pain but I am pumepd for the burn because that means that this baby fat is melting off...bye bye pooch belly hello tight abbs...(I better be able to sport my bathing suit proud by this summer)

Anyways off to tone down the rockstar (my mom bought Audrey a NOISY guitar and she likes to serenade the sleeping baby...which is so not allowed :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment