Thursday, November 28, 2013

Brent's latest sleep talk

Been awhile since I posted one of these.

Brent
'That picture you posted on Instagram is crazy. Taking a video while swerving all over the road. That's crazy'

Sheena
'Ya, I had a few drinks. It was pretty crazy.'

Brent 
'Thats not a very good response. You should be telling me how you'll be careful next time'

--side note...in real life if I told Brent I drank and drove this would not have been his response haha...he would have called the cops and reported me. (Jokes) I'm just yanking his night time crazy chain. I WOULD NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE (and this was after Disney and Ice)--

Sheena
'Um your dillusional. I'm just teasing you. There is no video. Was no alcohol. I never would drink and drive' (might have giggled haha)

Brent 
'Thats not very nice' 
--commences bear snoring--

He kills me! Hahahaha
He is just my favourite crazy night time person to make me laugh and spice up my night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment