Thursday, November 28, 2013

Disney on Ice- with a 3 year old

Let's start with this
---highlight of my year---

My Audrey is three. Her world revolves around dreaming and pretending about anything princess. Her heart skips a beat if you tell her she looks like a princess...especially a fairy princess. 

Let's rewind.
3.5 years it 20 weeks +\- ago
I was getting an ultra sound.
I found out I was having a girl.
SHOCK
Then
JOY
In remember riding home and thinking of ALL the things I wanted to do with my daughter. All my hopes and dreams I had for her. 

I can't say disney on ice was one of the top 5, I have a long list of hopes, prayers and desires BUT it was on that list!!!

I had been waiting for the day...the day were she would be old enough to stay up late and handle sitting in a seat and enjoy a princess show.

It was PERFECT.
Grandma joined us and it was the make heartwarming girls night I've ever been on! My heart skipped a beat.

It's parenthood.
Nothing gives you more joy then seeing JOY, pure JOY in your darling daughters eyes. She danced and sang, she twirled her wand, she snuggled and whispered, she had the time of her life. She did absolutely fabulous. My heart is warm. My heart is full. I love seeing my daughter experiencing something that truly makes her happy right to her core.

You gotta believe as dressed up.
She has a tiara 
A special wand from grandma 
A magic glow stick 
A crazy recorder from her happy meal 
Annnnd a Cinderella dress

We didn't buy into the gimmicks at the concessions they were $$$ and really she was quite oblivious. It was all about the experience. Next time I might fill my purse with a few more glowing things who knows.

Did you hear that...I said next time 
I might have a hard time not going yearly. It was bliss!




1 comment:

  1. Oh man. That. Is. Precious <3 I totally know that blissed-out little 3 year old look. So glad you had an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete