Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Sorry.

I shouldn't be a cranky-puss blogger. Not my intentions. Okay it prob was my short term intention. It's just a hard season. I can't really get into great detail. I just haven't been feeling that great and being a mom, wife, friend or anything when you aren't feeling well can be oh so challenging. I know I should look on the bright side that I know it's relatively short term but it's hard when it feels oh so long term.

I am so grateful for a man who more then picks up the slack when I'm dragging! He is my hero! I am also thankful for a gracious baby that sleeps so well (Praise the Lord!) I know it's a season. I know the Lord doesn't give us more then we can handle. It just feels like my cup is full.

I will get through this season
I will still count my blessings even when it's hard
I will still smile at least once a day
This season will go fast haha or it better!


Sometimes (yesterday) it's easier to have a little pity party and proclaim your misery. I'm going to try and focus on the positive haha.

I'm sorry for the pity party.
I'll try not to have to many more ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment