Wednesday, February 2, 2011

On Strike

Well not officially but unofficially. My iPhone died and then my blogging stopped. I do have my hubbys itouch so perhaps I have less of an excuse then I think.

With a baby crying in the background, a hubby making dinner and the countdown until 7:30pm on I am writting this blog.

I have missed blogging. It's such a good outlet and super enjoyable for myself. That is why I have decided to start using the itouch. Just means no pictures. That's ok though right?

So we are leaving Audrey for the first time for a long stretch. 9/10 days ish. So crazy. A little nervous. A lot excited. Feeling even more blessed by those who are graciously caring for her. I know she will be loved, cuddled and kissed and I feel at peace (most times). There might be some tears but that's normal right?

Anyways I'm sorry I ditched y'all and I'm glad to be back...back long enough to tell you that I'm ditching this cold weather and heading to the Caribbean!

Cheers to our first baby free vacation. Praying it won't be our last...wink wink grandma I know you read my blog. Loveee you!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: