Monday, June 20, 2011

The Funniest Part of The Weekend

We took Audrey swimming at my parents house on Sunday.
I bought her a a bathing suit that had a diaper inside. No big deal right?
I'm pretty sure you can figure out were this is going to a degree.
Well I bought the bathingsuit a bit bigger so that it would fit her all summer.
Still no big deal right?
Well when you buy a bathing suit bigger and it has a swim diaper in it...the swim diaper is bigger.

We took Audrey out of the pool and she was walking around in her cute little bathing suit.
My dad picked her up just as audrey stuck her hand in the side of her bathing suit.
For those of you who don't know Audrey. She only pees a few times a day but when she does its BUCKETS of pee.

So my dad has picked her up. Audrey has put her hand in the side of her bathing suit.
All of a sudden BUCKETS of pee start pooring out the side (SHOOT).
My dad is oblivious.
I am choking i'm laughing so hard
Brent is trying to keep it together.
My dad's response was, 'Wow, Audrey you are so wet.'
(My dad is SOAKED!)

I am actually unsure if my dad ever realized that the 'pool water' was actually urine. He scurried off to work in his office right after and Brent and I didn't regain composure until after so it'll be our little secret.

Oh Audrey, you made one of the most stressful days of the years hilarious! Thank you for brightening our Fathers Day by making us giggle and forget about the stress and mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment