Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hair Resolution

I haven't cut my hair in the last 6 months.
Mostly because of lazyness
I have decided that since it is already sooo long that I should do something productive about it

I have decided that I am going to continue to grow it
Grow it with a purpose
That purpose is to donate it to 'locks of love'

When shall I cut it?
I was thinking of a timeline that would give me enough time to have enough to cut.
I was thinking after the baby was born?
Then I decided after I lose the baby weight.
A post Christmas chopping!
December 27

It's always something that I have wanted to do but since my husband adores my long hair and grieves everytime I get it cut I thought if I grew it out long enough to have long hair post chop it would be a win-win.

Anyways that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment