Friday, July 22, 2011

Starting the countdown-67


67 days until my due date
I have not been very committed to blogging this pregnancy. Something about being pregnant, barfing, chasing a one year old and still trying to maintain normal life doesn't leave a lot of time for extra. I feel like I could be faithful for at least two months.

I am going to try to write something small about Audrey&New babe everyday even if it's just a sentence.

As Brent and I lay in bed tonight relaxing he turned to me and told me a memory he thought of (pre audrey)

We were on a cruise and visiting Honduras. We spent the day scootering around beach to beach touring the island of Roatan. We weren't sure what our lives would look like. We were anticipating parenthood. We spent lots of the time talking about what we thought it would be like. We made lots of jokes because I was 20 weeks pregnant and even in my bikini didn't look pregnant. That day on the beach is a fond memory. We were so ready to be parents but had no idea what it would really look like. Today Audrey is 14 months she is beautiful, spunky and full of life. She makes us laugh every day. Today she told me 'night night' and pressed my eyes closed haha. She cracks me up.

The next topic that came up before bed happened a little like this.
Sheena-'...Brent'
Brent-'yah..'
Sheena' i'm kinda freaked out'
Brent- 'about having two kids or birth?'
(he knows me so well that he can narrow it down that quickly)
Sheena -'birth....I did 9lbs 10oz and it was good but they say this one is going to be bigger. I'm just a little nervous. Seems like a couple pounds is a big percentage increase.'
Brent -'ya i'd be nervous to'
Sheena-'yup..67 days'

No comments:

Post a Comment