Thursday, July 28, 2011

61

How the heck does Audrey do it? She doesn't get sick for 14 months and her first cold she conquers it in a couple days. Meanwhile I am left a mushy little mess. I'm feeling quite a bit better but nothing like my immune system champion of a daughter. Even when she was sick she did great, big smiles, lots of energy, didn't damage her firecracker personality just added slime. The joys of slime ha ha.

Now lets discuss blueberries.
This kid, this kid, this kid.
She can eat blueberries like no ones buisness
I have never been able to give her enough blueberries for her to stop eating
She is a PIT when it comes to blueberries
There has got to be a limit, I have not found it
Maybe I will try to when she is no longer wearing diapers ;)


Did I mention grandma has her this weekend...
Did I mention how many blueberries she has ate
Did I giggle when thinking of grandma changing a blueberry diaper...
Maybe a little.

So excited to get away for the weekend with the hubs
Eating out
Swimming
Long walks
Good reading
Snuggles
Sleeping in
Everything that makes for a good weekend getaway

61 days, when we get back we will be in the 50's part of the countdown. Getting close.
Getting ripe, feeling ready!
I have enough baby cloths for the first 12 months
I have the babies room all decorated
I have the babes room all organized
I am ready!
(All I need is a stinkin name for our kiddo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment