Sunday, July 31, 2011

58

On our mini-vaycay this weekend we discussed our adventures. I thought I would try and list all the places we have been in the last 5 years.

Whistler
Seattle
Victoria
Miami
Ft. Lauderdale
Galveston
Orlando
California
Oregon


(Those above are the more local...below the more exotic)

Hawaii x3
Grand Caymans
Jamaica
Costa Rica
Panama
Peru
Colombia
Chile
Ecuador
Guatemala
Mexico
Honduras
Nassau


In the next 5 years we would like to add
Some Europe
Some Canadian destinations (perhaps the maritime provinces)
Maybe a little more Hawaii or California because come on who doesn't lve those places

When we got engaged my girlfriends were mad because they thought I should travel before I got married. I told them I wanted to travel with my best friend and that is something we have done quite a bit of since we got married.

So many adventures with my absolute favorite person.
Can't wait to look back and see what we did after our 10 year anniversary.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment