Sunday, July 24, 2011

65

One last night as a single parent. So excited for hubby to come home, not so excited to share the same bed again. I have very much enjoyed sprawling out and taking up all the room. When you are pregnant there is nothing quite like having a huge bed to yourself in my opinion.

Today was filled with
waterparks
grandmas pool
walks with prada
and an early bedtime :)

65 days until d-day.
65 sounds way less then 66 so that is exciting!

Brent and I really need to start thinking about baby names...man this child could be nameless. It stresses Brent out so much just bringing it up. What a silly man. I always tell him that if it's so stressful I can just name the child for the both of us ;) what a sassy little wife I am.

65 days until I can...
sleep comfortably
stop barfing
strop taking medication
get skinny again

hold my precious little baby
get to know this little wonder
meet this baby that I have anticipated
start adjusting to what life with 2 under 2 willl be like :) (grin)

nighty night, i'm off to enjoy my last night hogging the whole bed

No comments:

Post a Comment