Friday, July 22, 2011

66-days


Brent gone for a whole weekend fishing
My first time being a single parent for a whole weekend
Should make for an interesting weekend
Throw in a birthday party, a stagette and a teething daughter and it should be eventful.


Part of me feels so ready for this baby but part of me so nervous.
I'm excited because this baby is something we both wanted and planned for
I'm nervous about Audrey being gentle and feeling left out. I feel like these next 66 days are my last 66 days to spoil my sweetheart because soon i'll have two sweethearts. Last night I took Audrey on a mommy&daughter date. I gave her a special treat (pop, she hyperventilates when she sees pop because she loves it so much. She has only had it maybe 4 times, promise.) and extra night time cuddles.

I'm loving cherishing each day with my darling daughter
I'm loving looking forward to being a mom of two
Still nervous
about birth
about balancing a newborn and a one years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment