Monday, July 25, 2011

64

So Brent comes home tonight.
Today I looked around and realized I let the house go.
This morning was filled with
Dishes, laundry, sweeping floors, washing floors, scrubbing the bathroom, dusting, and lots of organizing.
Brent loves a clean house.
I love a clean house.
When i'm pregnant I make having a clean house a priority only because I know it makes my hubby happy.
This weekend there was no cleaning, it didn't bother me one bit. What a refreshing break to just relax with my girl and take a break from my wifely duties.

7.5 hours till the husband is home. I'm taking my chicklet and getting out of here so that when the husband walks through the door the house will be all clean just for him. A lived in house that was cleaned hours early never looks quite as good as a freshly cleaned house. With a one year old keeping things in its place is just not realistic. Perhaps when he comes home he'll even think it looked this good all weekend...cause you know i'm super woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment