Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas tree and the kids

We set up the Christmas tree last night!

This morning Audrey woke up first...she LIT up when she saw the tree. She said 'oh mommy it's merry Christmas.' she danced around and told me how pretty it was and she liked the 'sparkles'

Beckham Wakeup about 7 minutes later...

I went and got him and he loved the sparkle of the tree for about 30 seconds---Audrey BURST into tears...'mommy I don't want beckham it's MY merry Christmas'

I think it may be time to break out the real Christmas story and revisit our nativity set.

A one and two year old---I'm sure we will be working on 'look' 'dont touch' good thing the nativity set is fisher price and mega baby friendly...oh the place we found baby Jesus last year *giggle* Noah also joined the nativity family...the are long lost relatives right?



No comments:

Post a Comment