Monday, November 19, 2012

Whistler <3

-Long walks holding my hubs hand---not toddlers
-Waking up to silence
-Eating and only feeding myself...ok maybe I fed Brent a couple bites once and awhile when it was especially yummy
-Long chats---uninterrupted
-snuggles mid day
-Snow...snow...snow!
-lattes at Starbucks
-laughing together
-smiling and talking about our great kids
-5 year plan dreams
-Having showers without babies with me
-Taking as long as I want to get ready


We were so blessed to go to a conference in whistler this past weekend! So blessed knowing that our babies were being loved and hugged lots while we were gone! Such a blessing to get away with my love, so so refreshed. Was so excited to get home after 4 days away <3

Excited to embrace the chaos and get back to the mayham! Im a little hyper so I can only slow down for so many days! Ready to do ABCs and sing princess songs and all that goes along with being a mommy to my little ones

Here are some pictures from our fabbbbulous time away!







No comments:

Post a Comment