Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ultrasound

Beckham has a itty bitty cyst behind his ear. He has had if since he was a couple months old. They (the docs) think its totally find-they just wanted to do a Ultrasound just to make sure. Audrey had one in the exact same spot. Hers went away when she was just little though.

Today we went to get the ultrasound. Just me and Beckham. Man he is so sweet. We held hands and walked in. It was like I only had one child. You almost forget what appts without two can be like.

Everyone ooh'd and awww'd over his little tommy hillfiger jeans, leather elbows on his wool coat and slick little hairdoo. We had so much fun just me and him-almost forgot about the reason we were there.

I love my boy and cherish the time that it is just him and I. Next year when Audrey is in preschool we will have lots of adventures---until then we have our ultrasound date <3




No comments:

Post a Comment