Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Beckhams pee Fiasco

So beckham is potty trained
He's mostly nude most of the time
Easy on 
Easy off 
Easy pee on the potty.
He had quite a few accidents on Christmas Eve but has done fabulous besides then.

Today Beckham and Audrey were playing in Audrey's room while Brent and I prepared for having bible study at our house. 

Audrey came down proclaiming beckham did a 'no no' let me tell you the tatteling really has escalated. Ha ha. We didn't believe her. Then she said 'Beckham peed in my sink'

(She has a play kitchen) 

We didn't believe her ha ha.

Then Brent went to check. Sure enough he had peed in one of Audrey's kitchen toys and dumped it into her play kitchens sink. Ha ha. I'm only laughing because that is such a boy boy boy thing. Audrey would have never done that. 

As Brent is punishing him I may have giggled a little...I'm pretty sure he was pretending to 'cook' with his pee. Ha ha ha ha 

No comments:

Post a Comment