Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cuddles

I love cuddles. Especially sleeping baby cuddles. Audrey isn't super snuggly (very often) and when she is...she's quick...you almost don't realize you were getting cuddled before it's over.

Beckham is my snuggler. I love it. For me it's pure heaven. Everytime he falls asleep on me it makes me emotional. Always wondering if it's going to be the 'last snuggle'. I just wanna make sure I cherish it. 

I might be extra emotional about it because he is likely my last, sadly. My heart still breaks about not having more babies but that's just life I guess. So instead of obsessing over the babies I could have had I guess I am just trying to cherish even more the babies I do have. 

I am aware they are toddlers ha ha. They will still be my babies forever though!

No comments:

Post a Comment