Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hair Model

So I got to be a hair model yesterday (well Brent suffered with a man cold with the babies). It was bliss. 6+ hours of primping, pampering and girly-ness! 

My hair is long. Brent and my hair have a special relationship. They are a little 'attached'. He grieves when I get a cut. 

So he thought is prob just trim it. I came home a whole new woman. He was asleep when I got home and I can honestly say his mouth opened in shock. I'm not sure if it's happy or sad shock yet.

There was a few inches chopped and some ombré added. Its pretty different for this boring old housewife ha ha ha.

Hopefully I can keep up the trendiness-maybe I'll buy some aggressively ripped jeans and perhaps and slouchy toque and some hipster glasses ha ha ha.

Beckham also has spent all day fondeling my hair and looking at it in awe. Hopefully I don't develope a second converse boy to obsess with my hair.

As hilarious as it is, I also find it totally endearing that Brent loves my hair. It's kinda similar to how much I love his arms...or watching him renovate shirtless.Mmm hmmm, God did bless me with a handsome muscely man. TMI? Hehe

Anyways here's my silly before and after 


No comments:

Post a Comment