Saturday, April 19, 2014

Aging is best with Brent

Brent and I celebrated my 27th birthday on Thursday! He really outdid himself. I even woke up today (Saturday) and just felt totally blessed for having such a nice day with him. Special thanks to grandma and grandpa for babysitting our lil ones. 

I woke up to the MOST beautiful orchid plant.
Then when I went back to bed to wait for the kids to wake up he came in with a special latte just for me from Starbucks.
He only worked a half day so around 12:30 he came home and gave me the gifts him and the kids picked out for me. One being two potted strawberry planters. I've been mega into gardening so it was pure perfection-such a treat! 

He took me to Harrison Hot Springs for a couples massage, pampering, special dinner, relaxing in all the pools and most importantly quality time to connect. I just love love love spending time with him! Haha sometimes I think a car ride just the two of us is enough to fill my love tank completely. I just love having time to chit chat and connect.

We goofed off, relaxed, giggled and pretended we were young and care free!!! It was the perfect birthday!!!

Cheers to being 27-I'm thinking this May be my best year yet!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment