Saturday, April 19, 2014

My Ugly Time

Oh man, I haven't seen my real hair color since I was 12. That many years of hair dying and bleaching is bad news for anyone's hair. Every once and awhile when Brent's guaranteed to not be home I break out and ugli-fy.

I slather my hair in coconut. I'm talking the greasiest nastiest amount ever. Looks like I haven't showered in a year. Haha! Then I whip some eggs and totally drench my hair with the whipped eggs. 

Then the classiest part. I then seran wrap my whole head haha! Then I wet a medium sized towl-microwave it and wrap it around my head when it's hot. 

After the towl cools down I just chill until naptime we my seran wrapped head. The kids think I'm hilarious. 

Along the same time-on my ugly day I also nair my mustache. That's right...hairy German girl over here.
Haha it's kinda hilarious. If anyone was to catch me on a day like that I would be horrified. 

No comments:

Post a Comment