Monday, January 11, 2010

Are things black and white anymore?

In this gray world is there such a thing as black and white?

How many times is appropriate to turn your cheak and get blindsided before you throw in the white flag?

When you think you found a treasure and cherish that thing that helped you grow as a person and woman how far is to far in terms of protecting it?

If you and not you alone believe something to be wrong do you fake it or do you be honest. I would want someone to be honest with me. What would you want?

How do you pretend sewer water is the same as beautiful bottled water?

I'm such a black and white girl. I hate gray. I don't know how to be gray. I don't know how to like gray. I don't know how to respect the people that I love when all they do is say we have accept gray. How do you deal with gray when something is so clearly black or white. I feel like in our world everyone has lost all 'spine' and become weak jellyfish. Everyone is scared of hurting feelings, offending someone when in reality they should be scared that they are not standing up for what is true and genuine.


xoxox
-Sheena (plus Brent & baby)

*posted from iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment