Monday, November 1, 2010

5+1-

+
• Halloween with some couple friends and our kiddos. I had a great time even though we couldn't convince our men we needed to dress up and landed up not dressing up ourselves...Audrey was Pebbles. I have a picture but this is after she got cranky and I took the leopard diaper off and bone out of her hair.



•Hanging out with *new(ish)* friends. Playing settlers, eating dips and chips and choc. Strawberries. So fun!
•Bryan coming home!
•Thanksgiving round two...TOMORROW! Our mom ROCKS!
•Being so busy makes you miss your hubby (despite the fun)...how is this a positive? After 5years I still miss my Studd and am nuts about him! He makes me smile, big time.

-Dishes, why are there so many lately. Boo! Anyone want to come over and do them for me? Pretty please. Did I mention with a cherry on top?


***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment