Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dollies and hot dates!

Looking at dolls while on a date (I take stalker pics of my love-good thing he doesn't read my blog I can post anything he he he).

Fun to look and dream about next Christmas with Audrey. As for this Christmas we'll fake it perhaps with some empty boxes and bags stuffed with tissue paper...let's be honest that's all she wants anyways. Ok I'm lying-were getting her one gift...not sure if I'll 'let the cat out of the bag' yet it's just small.


I love this man, I love how he loves our munchy girl. When you're dating flowers and jewelry induce that weak at the knees for a girl...when your parents it's moments like these.

I have the best man, my best friend, my one love. Wowzers. Many of my prayers start with thanking God for creating my perfect match many of my prayers include thanking God for giving my darling hubby parents who raised him to be the man he is.

So blessed.

***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment