Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One Year

One year ago
So much happens in a year
So many triumphs
So many victories
My God is so good
OUR God is so good!

With a few yucky hours in labour the vomiting ended and we were given a gift. No not the extra weight on my hips that's not a gift. My darling daughter, my gift, my sunshine.

I wouldn't change one moment of the last 365. They made me who I am and the mother I am today. God has a plan for my life and I want to follow him even when it would be easier for life to go my way.

I owe all that I am and all that I have to Jesus. He's still working on me that's for sure! I have some quirks that he wants to buff out but my sinful nature is horribly resilient.




***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***

No comments:

Post a Comment