Sunday, November 21, 2010

If Brent read my blog...

He would know many things...

Brent said I could take a bath and he would watch Audrey. The bathtub ran out of hot water and turned cold.

My options.
Suffer in the cold while relishing in some alone time

Change and hang out in the bathroom until naptime in order to receive plentiful amounts of glorious free time.

Or be responsible and make the bath quick and change and spend time with the hubs and our lil Dollie.

Today. On this icy cold day I chose B. I didn't tuff out the cold bath. I didn't make it quick and spend time with the fam. Today on this Sunday I was selfish. Here I am hanging out in the bathroom; reading books, devouring magazines, and blogging. So much fun. I can hear them playing in the background. I'm wondering how long I can make this 'bath' last. Mmmm, I'll come out just before naptime perhaps....that's in 50 minutes. Oh sweet goodness this is beautiful.


***another day, another chapter to add to the collection***


No comments:

Post a Comment