Monday, October 24, 2011

my gift

My gift to myself...
Going to the washroom
-with the door closed
-with my children on the outside of the door
Getting changed
-with the door closed
-with my children on the outside of the door

Audrey isn't to happy about it and Beckham is usually sleeping but man oh man it is such a glorious gift. To get changed and go to the washroom without kids hanging off of you...or in my case going to the washroom without a toddler hitting you with the potty seat crying 'PEE PEE' haha. It has changed my life...for real.

My next gift to myself...perhaps my new years resolution
'showering alone'
Audrey if she hears the shower/water she goes nuts she loves water...somehow she always lands up in the shower with me. So what a great christmas present to myself it would be to not have to shower with a toddler anymore ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment