Monday, October 3, 2011

8pm

my goal everyday is to make it up until 8pm
why 8pm?
Audrey goes to bed at 7pm.
Then after 1 hour with hubby, I don't feel like i've completely ditched him ha ha.
Every night this week 8pm...is my bedtime. I love it (even thought I miss my hubs)

7:55pm (current time)
I have five minutes of blogging until I can guilt free call it a night and go to bed.

Beckham is a doll. I have been spoiling him quite a bit because I know he is probably our last. I know its going to bite me in the butt but I just can not resist. I am not one of those people who LOVES to hold everyone elses babies but boy oh boy do I LOVE and ADORE my own. I just can't get enough of his cuddles and snuggles. I think the extra hormones and being sentimental about being done has contributed but man oh man this kid has captured my heart.

7:57pm
3 more minutes until I can go close my eyes.

Today we had a cleaner. She was here three hours. It feels so refreshing....although I feel like I could have accomplished a lot more in three hours then her ha ha. Isn't that how it always goes..the feeling like you could have done more. Right now I am simply relishing in the fact that my hubby loves me and hired someone to help me out for the next few weeks. Whatever she got done is all stuff that I don't have to do (glorious)

7:59 almost bed time
Serious by 8pm I'm wasted.

I submitted my maternity paperwork and Beckhams baby 'government/birth certificate' stuff. I felt like that was efficient. As I slipped in the paperwork....I said to myself. Thats it his name is Beckham. It's done. No changing it now. No Bennett. Beckham William Converse. That is my boy. Breathe in Breathe out. Done. We named you! The child that was nameless in the hostpital is not OFFICIALLY and PERMANENTLY NAMED!

8PM
GOODNIGHT ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment