Wednesday, October 12, 2011

two under sixteen months

today was humorous

audrey:
-ate her friends potty seat (actually took two whole bites and consumed it...barf...)
-ate a crayon
-dumped brents coffee on herself head to toe
-lost a shoe in the parking lot on our way into a appt (so i'm the parent that shows up with her kid in one shoe and barefoot on the other foot..in fall)
-Ate her second old spice deodorant stick

Beckham
-pee fiasco
-barf boy

I sit down at 7:51 and giggle
I am loving life with two
I guess I'll never be short on things to blog about...
did I mention that I always think I smell like sour milk because
a) barf boy barfed on me
b) breastfeeding...the joys...it is messy in the beginning ha ha

2 comments:

  1. so when you're in bed at 8pm, what's beckham doing? my kid is awake every evening...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beckham usually is unconscious by 8pm and unshakeable so I head to bed. He usually wakes up at 11pm though to eat.

    ReplyDelete