Monday, January 23, 2012

First accident..'accident'

Audrey came to me and said 'poo' and so I said let's go to the potty...she took my hand and laughed and took me to her room were she pointed and laughed at were she took her panties off(her panties are on the floor...and box is covered in pee) and peed in her toy box....yup...there are no words. I marched her and her toy box to the bathroom and we had a nice long chat that included. 'you pee on potty' and 'don't pee in this box again...or else spank' haha. She said 'dorry mommhee' (thats what her 'sorry sounds like'and gave me hug. She is now having a nap. I am laying in bed laughing in a bad way. I can't believe she peed in her you box and thought it was so funny that she wanted to show me... Oh dear. 10 days of no accidents and this is her first....at least it wasn't poop in the toy box.

The picture is of her marching the you box to the bathroom were the pee belongs...

No comments:

Post a Comment