Monday, January 16, 2012

Potty training day 3

I forced Brent to stay home from work (he would have preferred to work in the snow ha ha). We still have had no accidents. We are working on trusting her more. She is working on pushing pee out as many times as possible so she can get as many treats as possible haha.

I'm worried about what it'll be like to be at home alone with my potty training 19 month old and my needy little 3 month old. Sounds scary haba. I miss Grandma! Hurry home from hawaii Grandma! (just what she was wants after vacation...playmates with me so she can help me manhandle my mayhem haha). It's really not so bad. We just need to get a stool so that we don't have to put Audrey up and down every time.

Things I never thought I'd say

- don't put that in your bum
- get that out of your vagina
- don't touch Beckham (after touching your bum ha ha)
- 'yay pee'
-'yay poo'
- okay you can have a treat but next time you better pee more then two drops
- that wasn't poop that was a fart.
- you don't get a treat for a fart, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment