Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Potty training day 5

Pretty sure this is my last potty training post. It's a done deal. She's on day 5 and no accidents. We successfully switched to stickers and she likes that. Although she did want to flush a sticker this morning. 'buh bye 'ticker'. Oh the things she says, it warms my heart.

We skipped training pants and went straight for pretty princess panties! So cute. She'll kill me when she's older but she's totally rocking beauty and the beast today. (Brent went to Walmart and bought her the panties. I would have loved to but the snow was unreal!)

We also did our first car ride yesterday night to a friends house...no diaper...no accidents! So proud!

We did dinner with friends and she went to the bathroom a couple times in their bathroom and it was a success! We didn't even give her stickers!!

Sometimes it makes me sad that my big girl is growing up much much to fast!!

On another note. I'm pretty sure Beckham is teething. That also makes me sad. Oh I'm pathetic. Since Beckham will probably be our last (sob!) every milestone comes with a tear since it'll be 'my first 'last' teething baby' or 'my first 'last' rolling baby' I know I know. I am way to soft. Oh Beckham, you may get smothered in everything you do since it'll be the last time I get to experience 'firsts' with my child!

No comments:

Post a Comment